Give us a call at 4119-238-6251.
We are happy to announce that in observation of State Health Department criteria, we are now encouraging in-person appointments (wellness physicals, sports physicals, new patient appointments) for those with little-to-no health risk factors. We are still asking patients who are high risk or who have multiple risk factors (age 65+, lung disease, autoimmune issues) to keep their appointments over telemedicine for their safety. We are extremely thankful for your patience and understanding, and we assure you, we will continue to provide updates as this fluid situation changes. We are looking forward to seeing you soon – please call our office at 419.238.6251 to schedule your appointments!
A message from our Providers 3/30/2020:
As of 3/31/20 our onsite Lab will be closed until further notice.
If you were planning on having routine labs before an upcoming appointment, we recommend not getting them done at this time due to the current crisis. If you are need of an urgent lab draw, please go to Van Wert North or Van Wert Health.
Please contact our office at 419-238-6251 about any appointments you have scheduled within the next month or if you have questions about your blood work so we can discuss your options.
A Monday morning message from Dr. Beth-taking care of your mental health during COVID-19. Stay healthy and safe!
Posted by Van Wert Family-Physicians on Monday, March 30, 2020
A message from our Providers 3/27/2020:
As day 4 of Governor DeWine’s stay-at-home order comes to an end, we wanted to reach out to our patients to say thank you! Thank you for listening to the Governor. Thank you for staying home. And thank you for taking this situation seriously. Your patience, commitment and diligence is protecting those of us on the front lines and we will forever be grateful to you.
If you are experiencing any UPPER RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, call our office at 419-238-6251 to be screened by medical personnel.
If you are having RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, call 911 or go to your local Emergency Room.
If you are a patient with an upcoming appointment and are experiencing flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, please call our office to speak with medical personnel prior to appointment.
The health & safety of patients, staff, and community is our number one priority during this time.
- If you have a COUGH, FEVER or SHORTNESS OF BREATH you must wear a mask while in our office. Ask reception for a MASK / TISSUE if you don’t have one.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Stay home and avoid public places when possible.
Go to https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/home for further information.
Welcome to our practice!Van Wert Family Physicians goal is to support our patients health through excellent customer service. We have served the medical needs of Van Wert area for 30 years.
Our office offers on site lab and imaging services, as well as same day appointments and some evening and Saturday hours. We welcome all new and current patients to browse through our brand new website.
Check out our Patient Portal at www.vwfp.portalforpatients.com